#IamADEA Is YOUR Story to Tell
We believe the dental education community is worth celebrating and showcasing. That’s what the #IamADEA initiative and social media campaign is all about.
The students, faculty and administrators in U.S. and Canadian dental schools or allied and advanced dental education programs, along with the many companies dedicated to advancing dental education, are shaping the future of oral health. We want to celebrate the contributions you make every day and elevate your voice.
What would you like to say about dental education or this incredible community? Join us on social media, either with a short video or a photo of yourself and a quote.
Share Your #IamADEA Story on Social Media Today
Let others know of your passion for dental education.
Share your unique story along with a photo of yourself or a brief video via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn today!
For example, consider answering the following questions in your post:
- Why do you love what you do?
- What keeps you going through the hardest days?
- What is your role within the ADEA community and what’s next for you?
- Why did you choose―and why do you continue to choose―dental education?
- How has being a part of the ADEA community impacted you?
- Or share another #IamADEA message.
We want to share your story, too!
Fill out this brief form and submit your video.
As we compile videos throughout the coming months, YOUR story could be featured along with colleagues throughout North America and beyond!
Tip: If you are creating a video, we recommend closing it with the statement, “I am ADEA.”
Hear from colleagues already participating in our #IamADEA campaign:
Enter to Win #IamADEA Prizes
Follow these easy contest rules to be entered to win one of six $50 Visa gift cards!
To enter you must BOTH submit your video/photo message to ADEA and post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn by using the #IamADEA hashtag (and mentioning it in your video) and tagging @ADEAweb in your post by 11:59 p.m., April 30, 2021.
- Share your #IamADEA photo or video post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn. Videos must not exceed 45 seconds in length. (Required)
- Tag @ADEAweb and use #IamADEA in that post. (Required)
- Tag at least one colleague. (Optional)
- Upload your video to share with us. (Required)
The winning submissions will be announced on May 7, 2021.
Thank you for the great work you do! We can’t wait to see and share your posts!
Contact Raheem Dawodu Jr
., ADEA Digital Marketing and Community Manager, at DawoduR@adea.org