The ADEA PASS application reports five different test results, some of which are official and some of which are self-reported.
Official and Unofficial (Self-Reported) Test Results
ADEA PASS will post official Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE), National Board Dental Examination (NBDE), Advanced Dental Admission Test (ADAT) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results, if received by the American Dental Association (ADA) or Educational Testing Service (ETS).
All official results will be sent to all programs an applicant has selected in ADEA PASS. Applicants can check the status of official results or scores on the Check Status page in the application. ADEA PASS will include self-reported results in the “Academic History” section of the application.
- INBDE: The INBDE results will be available for review on Aug. 1, 2020.
- NBDE: ADEA PASS will post official NBDE results taken in 2012 or later if an applicant requests them.
Results are sent to ADEA PASS within five business days.
- ADAT: It takes approximately 10-12 business days from the request to until received and posted by ADEA PASS.
- TOEFL: Applicants must contact ETS to have official scores released to the ADEA PASS application. Paper copies are not accepted. Use code C352 to submit your request. It takes approximately 10-12 business days from the date you make the request to post to your application.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE): Unofficial (Self-Reported) test results only.