2021 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors' Conference
Dates: June 05-07, 2021
Location: Virtual, Online
Success Through Wellness:
2021 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference
As a program director, you know that your self-care and the wellbeing of faculty, staff and students are critical to a successful program, especially now more than ever with the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2021 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference—the only conference for allied dental program directors, by allied dental program directors—is your chance to recharge and build a healthy work mindset to help your program thrive.
Stress management. Meditation. Office Yoga. Emotion Management. We know what we should be doing to boost performance and productivity. But with as many demands and new challenges that we face, how do we prevent the day to day stressors from taking over? How do we find balance for ourselves and promote a wellness culture for our program?
You have sharpened your leadership skills and built exceptional toolkits. You have developed the framework for your most successful, innovative program. Now is the time to focus on YOU, so that you—and your program—can thrive!
Let’s make “in the moment” more about practicing mindfulness and less about putting out fires. Come together with fellow program directors and experts from inside and outside of dental education to embrace Success Through Wellness during the 2021 ADEA Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference!
- Unparalleled networking with fellow program directors and ADEA corporate partners.
- Outstanding speakers and experts from inside and outside of dental education.
- Opportunity for you to meet and network separately with your discipline.
- CODA updates, tips for preparing for accreditation site visits and Q&A with CODA representatives.
- Poster presentations featuring cutting-edge research, wellness initiatives and innovative classroom strategies.
- Tangible takeaways and activities to accelerate program success.
- Ways to improve program culture of inclusivity
- Strategies to weave wellness and resiliency into your leadership practices.
- And, back by popular demand—short Pecha Kucha presentations on best practices for wellness in the midst of a pandemic!
Programming: Rebecca Stolberg, StolbergR@adea.org or 202-238-3946.
Logistics: Donna Casimier, CasimierD@adea.org or 202-238-3992.
Registration: Shalonda King, KingS@adea.org or 202-289-7201, ext. 177.